Once you've created a Registration Form and shared that form out for attendees to register for an Event, form submissions will store Contact information within your Org's Contact database and also track the Contact specifically within the Event.
To track Contacts across Event Registration, there are three places you can access this data:
- Within the Event: Contacts are added to an Event whenever they register using a Registration Form.
- Within your Org's Contact database: registrants are automatically added to your Org as a new Contact.
- Via CRM Integration: Your enabled and configured integrations will automatically sync Contact data pulled from Registration Forms.
Accessing Contact data from within an Event
When a person registers for an Event using a Registration Form, a new Contact is created within EventGeek and all of the required form fields will automatically populate for that Contact. You can easily track registration across an event by navigating to the Event and clicking into the Contacts tab.
With the following column and filter settings, you can quickly pull an Event registration report and export this data:
- Columns: Name, Email and Created Method
- Filters: Created Method > Registration
Accessing Contact data at the Org level
When a person registers for an Event using a Registration Form, they are automatically added to the Event as a new Contact and they are simultaneously added into your Org's Contact database. This database tracks Contacts across all events within your Org.
You can easily search through Contacts within your Org to track the following registration data:
- Registration activity across all events for a specific Contact
- Contact's profile details (including data pulled from required fields after a Registration Form submission)
Syncing Registration Contacts through CRM
If you have CRM integrations enabled, this Contact data will also be synced up with your CRM automatically as well. After a Registration Form has been submitted, one of two scenarios will occur:
- A new Contact will be created within your Org and added directly to the registered Event. Any data from required fields within the form will be added to the Contact's profile. EventGeek will push new Contact data out to your CRM based on your CRM integration configuration.
- An existing Contact will be updated within your Org and added directly to the registered Event. Any data from required fields within the form will be updated within the Contact's profile. EventGeek will push updated Contact data out to your CRM based on your CRM integration configuration.