Event Budgets can be tracked across your entire Event portfolio in EventGeek. Adding in expenses only takes a few clicks.
Importing a spreadsheet of Expenses
Quickly bring your Event Budgets up to speed by importing Expenses. You can create Expenses in one or many Events with a single import. All of EventGeek's built-in Expense and Payment fields can be used to create new Expenses via import.
Adding Expenses directly to an Event
Expenses can also be easily added directly to an Event within its Budget tab.
To add an Expense:
- Navigate to the Budget tab within an event.
- Click the blue "Add Expense."
- Select an Expense Category. This will automatically populate the Expense Name.
- Optionally modify the Event Name to include more/different information.
- Input an Expense Amount. This will default to your Org's default currency.
- If applicable, use the currency conversion dropdown to change the amount to the correct currency.
- Optionally add a Vendor and/or Attachment to the Expense.
- Click the blue "Add" button to save.
Once you've added an Expense, you can click on the Expense Name to see more detail about that expense. Here you can:
- Associate an Expense with a Task.
- Add or update previously entered information.
- Track one or multiple Payments for that Expense.
Use the actions menu (three gray dots) to the right of your list of Expenses to export Expenses and Payments to a CSV file.