There are a few different ways you can create a new Event within EventGeek:
- You can create a new Event from within the Dashboard
- You can import Events from a spreadsheet
- You can create an Event using Event Request Forms
- Lastly, you can also easily delete an Event
Creating a new Event from the Dashboard
You can click the plus sign at the top of the sidebar and click "Create New Event". In the Create New Event window, you can add the following basic Event Information:
- Event Name
- Start and End Dates
- Location - either a physical Location or a virtual/online Location.
- When adding the Location for an in-person event, the Location needs to be one that can be found by Google Maps.
Importing Events from a CSV
You can also create new Events by importing Events from a spreadsheet.
Creating an Event using Event Request Forms
You can create and share Event Request Forms to allow your team to submit Event Requests in a streamlined process. New Event Requests create new Events automatically, with the Event Status set to Considering until you approve or decline the Request.
Deleting an Event
To delete an Event, simply navigate to "All Events" from within the sidebar. Find the event you want to delete in the list by updating the filters if necessary. Then click the actions menu all the way to the right and click "Delete."