When creating the Event Brief Template, you will set its Permissions settings at the Org level. There are four options available:
- Public, for sharing Briefs that anyone can access who has the link
- Single Sign-On (SSO), for sharing Briefs that only people at your company can access
- Org Members, for sharing Briefs that only in Org Members with EventGeek accounts can view
- Disabled, for Briefs that only you and other Org Admins can access
Full Access members can override the Template Permissions, making the Brief accessible to public or restricting access to members only. To do this, navigate to your Events Dashboard, click the actions menu all the way to the right of an event and then select "Edit Brief."
To share a link to an individual Event Brief, navigate to your Events Dashboard, click the actions menu all the way to the right of an event and then select "View Brief." Copy and paste the URL to share. Alternatively, from within an individual event, click the actions menu in the upper right-hand side of the screen and select "View Brief," "Export Brief (PDF)" or "Export Brief (Google Doc)."
A few notes:
- As an Admin, you can also enable the Briefs column on Shared Event Lists so that List visitors can view or download Briefs too.
- Once shared, Event Briefs update in real time - any event updates you make inside EventGeek will update your Event Briefs right away.
- Viewers of an Event Brief URL can opt to download the Brief as a PDF or a Google Doc.