When creating an Event Calendar, you will set its Permissions setting. There are three options available:
- Public, for sharing Calendars that anyone can access, if they have the link. Select this option if you want to embed the Calendar on your company's website.
- Single Sign-On (SSO), for sharing Calendars that only people at your company can access. Contact us to enable SSO for your Org.
- Private, for sharing Calendars that only you and other Org Admins can access.
Each of the options above requires that a potential viewer has the Event Calendar's shareable URL.
To get your Calendars' URL or embed code, navigate to your Org Reports & Settings by clicking the building icon at the top of the sidebar > Publishing > Event Calendars.
Click the </> symbol to copy the embed code, or simply click to copy the shareable URL.
A few notes:
- Once published, Event Calendars update in real time - any event updates you make inside EventGeek will update your Event Calendars right away.
- Viewers of the Calendar will be able to further sort and filter, as well as view the Calendar as a list, on a calendar page or as a map.
- To export an Event Calendar, click into the published view and use the actions menu in the upper right to download as a CSV spreadsheet.